Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thunder Goes To Wisconsin

My second road trip, out of the state.  I'm on my way home from Boulder Junction, WI.  It is a 6 hour ride from my house.


I did have a little adventure not like chasing a squirrel but of a bird bath chasing me.  It was very scarey.  The owner of the shop was very nice, about the fact that I pulled her bird bath out into the parking lot.  I couldn't help it.  It got attached to my leash.  I still don't know how but the more I tried to escape , the more it followed.  No pictures, everyone was to excited to think about a picture.
I think I might understand how the squirrel feels when I chase him.

 
That was my second adventure this weekend.  I was at home and decided to go home with Molly, a goldendoodle, and her dad.  He was on this 4 wheeler and Molly and I ran very fast in front of him.  When my Mom found out she was very mad at my dad for not holding me when they left.  He should know I'm a puppy and I like to run fast with other dogs.  She came looking for me at the neighbors house but I beat her home.  It was far but I knew my way, Mom didn't think I did.  Dad was in the dog house but I don't have a dog house so he must have slept in my crate.  I didn't mind, I don't sleep in my crate anymore.


My feet were tired so I put them up. 
I was tired so I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment