Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thunder and The Cone

Today was a day like all my other days, I thought.  I went out to potty, normal.  I came in and no breakfast, humans sometimes do other things and then I eat, or do I dare say they forget, normal. Justice is out, i go out and play, normal.



I'm glad the ground was solid because 
I had a bath yesterday, normal.  Mom said it was because I am going to the Vet, normal.



I come inside, still no breakfast.  Just water.  A puppy can't survive on just water.  I try to tell them but they don't give in like they usually do.  Not normal.


This is what I looked like before my bath and when I was trying to get a treat.  Mom didn't take a picture but it would have looked the same but with clean white legs because I started to look for missed treats.  I was getting hungry, still no food, not normal.  They say let's go to the Vet, I'm happy he gives treats, normal.


I get out and can't wait to get inside, normal.  I weigh 46.2 pounds.  Everyone is rubbing and loving on me, normal.  Wait I don't usually go this way.  Wait, wait it's a huge crate, Not Normal.  I put on my breaks, I look at Mom and Dad they looked worried.  They smile and reassured me but this was Not Normal.


I didn't know the Vet groomed dogs.  I've been groomed at other places but Mom is not going to like this.  Nails clipped and ears clean, normal.  One front leg shaved and private parts shaved, not normal. She likes a puppy cut but I'm done and happy to go home.  I need to potty and the Vet staff gets excited !  The next I know, what the heck?


I've had scarves before but they call this a collar. I tolerate the scarf but this is a collar, really?  I can't even walk, ever less potty.  We are home.  Still no food.  I lay down even though it is almost impossible with the new collar.  I wake up.  Mom finally feeds me and takes off the collar.  I tell Mom, I think I shouldn't go back to the Vets for grooming.  She said I wasn't groomed,  I said I know.  I said I think I was abused, you know, the privates being shaved.  She said I wasn't abused, I had surgery.  I now know why the boxer, in the BMW commercial, jumped out the window when he heard "neutering"!!!  Must have been why Mom and Dad never used the word, I had seen the commercial.  The word "surgery" is scarey and "neutering" is too but like all new things, it wasn't that bad.  I do have one complaint still 2 days later.  I am a Standard Poodle and one front leg shaved in front only, looks hideous.  They should have made both front legs match at the very least.  They are certainly not attentive to their clients self image



No comments:

Post a Comment