Release number 2 he went around the room getting the close up attention of all the other dogs, much to his delight. After each release I was being instructed that I needed to be more animated and exciting so he would come to me. I would have to surround myself with other dogs to be that exciting or covered with treats. The only man who's dog came to him and was much more exciting than me, obviously, since his dog went to him, decided he would show me the way. Release number 3 the man called him and Thunder headed straight for him and I though,darn, it is me. But wait, he sees a stray treat, his next favorite thing, can't pass up a free treat you don't have to work for. The man called him again, but too late, he saw a dog and away he went and not to the man. Do I know my dog or what? He's not quite 6 months old, even though he is 42.3 pounds and 22 inches tall, he is just a puppy who really only wants to play.
Mom, I can go to my mat and lay.
I can walk up and down the ramp.
I can sit and stay. I have to sit far back, when I am not suppose to take the
treat because it is too tempting to snatch it if I sit to close. I figured that out all by myself.
Class makes me tired but I get to rest and have a lot of treats. It is fun and I love the other dogs in my class. I'm sorry I didn't go when I was called but really I couldn't help myself.





No comments:
Post a Comment