Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thunder Goes to Indiana

Last week was very sad for me, some of my humans were on a trip.  
This is how I felt about it.

 
Papa called and I was very excited to hear his voice.  
I tried to get the phone.


I did have another snow day while they were gone, which surprised all of us.
I love snow!


 I played with Justice.  We have so much fun playing.


I helped clean up branches.

 

I worked hard.


I am resting after my longest truck trip.  We went to pickup Moe and Khloes's Aunt from DePauw University, it was my first trip out of state.  I did great on the trip but the stairs at Maura's dorm, I wasn't expecting, I am stair challenged.



The week went fast but I was very happy to see the rest of my family.


Their trip adventure stories were very entertaining and funny.


Their was a pool that looked like an Elvis guitar in Memphis.


A tattoo for Papa


New boots bought in New Orleans.


New Orleans Book Convention with 800 Authors.


But they missed me, I could tell.  I got a lot of hugs and kisses from them and they got a lot of licking from me.












No comments:

Post a Comment