Monday, May 26, 2014

Thunders First Memorial Day and Sleepover.

Today is my first Memorial Day.  I understand it is a sad holiday.  We celebrate the lives of many who have fallen so we can be free.  We fly the flag in honor of them.  

I like to be free and run around without my lease.  But it has consequences. I get very dirty and Mom says I smell like a dog.  I am a dog but she says it like it's bad and usually a bath follows.


Before bath.  I jumped right in the tub.


During bath.  I like taking a bath.  It feels good.


And after bath.  I used 2 big bath towels to stop dripping.

Mom said there is a special surprise for me tonight.
Must be why I have to smell good.
I am staying at my sister Michelle's for 6 nights.
I have never been away from my forever home except to stay at Grandmas for the day with my parents.
I love Michelle so it should be fun.  I hope Sharrice will be there!


I'm excited.
Mom and Papa hugged and kissed me and Michelle.  They waved as we drove away.


I spent the rest of the evening exploring Michelle's house and yard.
This is going to be fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment