Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thunders First Day on Vacation

I'm on vacation.  This is how it started a road trip.  I love riding in the car.


It wasn't a long trip.  I went out to play in the yard, I played ball and I went for a walk.  I'm resting up now.


I'm dreaming of when I ate Grandmas' rug.  It was great until Papa found out and Grandma came home.  I tried to explain but they were not buying it.


This rug is big enough for me to stretch out on so I don't think I'll chew on it.  


Oh yell, I'm comfortable.  Vacation is great.


After I took a nap.  I was given a new toy.
It looks just like blue dog in rubber.


I'm a little chilled so I wrapped in my Bears blanket and now I can concentrate on chewing.


Opps, there goes an ear.  It just flew through the air.  Everyone is running after me but I don't have it.  Being chased and being on vacation is fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment