Friday, February 21, 2014

Thunder And The Couch

was on the couch, I don't understand the couch.  Everytime I get on it something happens.  Like today, for example, I stood up and when I turned around, my back feet went off onto the floor.  It was scarey but I am not hurt.  It wasn't the first time, either.  I was trying to scratch my ear and I just stretched another time and off I went.  It is nice and comfy but you can't trust it.


I've decided to stay on the floor.  It doesn't drop me off like the couch.

 

I can move all over and no problems.


I can twist, turn, and stretch as much as I want but it's not as comfy on the floor.


I can sleep under the couch, it is nice and dark under there.  Sometimes I even find a treat or a toy.


Today I weigh 35.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment