Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thunder's New Years Day

Today was very exciting.  Moe's family has a new addition, a baby girl, her name is Khole.  Born on New Years Day.  Everyone is happy and thankful because she finally arrived.  It took her almost as long to be born as it took me and all my brothers and sisters  to be born and I think she weighed more than all nine of us added together.  I saw her picture and she is beautiful.  I haven't met Moe yet but I can't wait.  He is a family member since his Mom is my Mom's niece.  Moe must be so happy to have a new baby coming to live with him.  I would be!  I'm happy for him!  I love children!  She will be so much fun when she isn't a baby anymore and is able to play with is.  I stop whatever  I'm doing when I hear a baby cry on TV.  Baby's do cry sometimes so I hope Moe is getting his sleep now.  He always gets up when his Mom gets up and babies make Moms get up a lot.  I can't wait to meet the whole family, especially Moe.  He is a  Standard Poodle just like me.  He will have great baby stories to tell me when we met. 

Moe when he was a puppy.

Moe now at 5 years old.  He is very handsome and happy.
  
                            2014

No comments:

Post a Comment