Monday, February 24, 2014

Thunder and Rain and Thunder

The other day when I woke up and went outside, I stepped into slushie ice water.  It went over my paws and I did not like it. I tried to go back in the house but Mom made me continue.  The driveway was the same and then I was able to reach snow.  Even my favorite snow had changed.  Everytime I took a step, I would sink.  Back into the slushie ice water.  As soon as I got in the house, I was more cooperative than usual while I was getting my paws dried.  I love snow but slushie ice water not so much.  Later when I went out, it was raining.  Didn't care that much for rain either.  Rain makes you wet like a bath.  I prefer snow, I just shake off the snow.  Later I heard a loud noise and everyone said Thunder but I wasn't doing anything. 

 I told them it was the loud noise and not me but they kept saying Thunder.


I  stayed in most of the day and played with my toys and layed on my blanket.


I have a lot of toys.




No comments:

Post a Comment