Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Thunder Is A Thief
I am in so much trouble. I was out playing and Justice's garage door was open. My Mom kept telling me to come back but I went in to look for Justice. I did not find him but I found a beautiful green tennis ball. I brought it home. I would not let my Mom catch me. As soon as she got near me, I would grab the green ball and run. Finally my Papa came outside because it was very cold and he was worried. He called me and I ran in the house with the green ball. My Mom apologized to the neighbors. The neighbors said I could keep it, which is good because we can't find it. That was bad but today there was a new incident. Baby Khole came to my Grandma's house. She is cute so Mom picked her up and there it was a very little grey sock, just hanging on her foot. I couldn't help myself, I grabbed it and ran, no one could catch me until it was too late. I ate it. Everyone looked for it, just like the ball, but it was gone. I did not swallow the ball but I did swallow the sock. It was small and I am cutting teeth. Mom called me a thief again because it did not belong to me and Baby Khole had to go home with just one sock. Grandpa said I was a bad boy so I layed down, looked sad and sorry so he said it was ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment