Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thunder's New Years Eve

New Years Eve was another celebration.  
A long day waiting for the stroke of Midnight but we made it.

I had to take a little nap to get me through.  I just thought I was resting my eyes but paparazzi pictures don't lie.

Even after a nap I was still tired but was able to make it until midnight.  First we celebrated with New York when the ball dropped. An hour later we celebrated with Chicago.  At the stroke of midnight, there were hugs and kisses and kisses and hugs.  I love kisses and hugs.

There was champagne but I had water.  Although after viewing the pictures, there was some questions regarding my state of mind.  Maybe it was the hat.

Maybe it was the dancing on the bed.  Or was it just the hat?  There were others invoked but I promised silence.

Oh sorry Monster, it wasn't me.  Those sneaky paparazzi.  But it was fun.

Finally watching fireworks.  A lot of barking going on except for the dogs hiding.  No names, you know who you are.  My lips are sealed but don't forget the paparazzi.  They can't be trusted.

                            2014

No comments:

Post a Comment