Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thunder's Haircut


This is me before my third haircut.


 The event started out with a ride in the car, one half hour.  Registered and taken away by a stranger in a strange place. Mom was smiling but seemed alittle uneasy, when she said "goodbye and see you later".  Then I had a shampoo and a blow dry.  I had some hair almost shaved with a clipper, some hair clipped short and some hair scissored and left longer.  My haircut has a name, it's called a poodle puppy cut.  Nails trimmed and ears plucked.  Bandana on and I was done.  When Mom said 'see you later", she meant later, It took 3 hours.  Papa came and picked me up.  We were so happy to see each other.  I walked slowly out of the building but as soon as I was safely out the door, I ran.  Normally, I'm afraid of stairs but I took them two at a time and bolted for the truck.  Another one half hour and we were home.  


I understand, I look handsome, but really 4 hours is a bit much, don't you think?
It made me a little cranky.


I ate and took a nap.


When I woke up, I felt better and I realized that I do indeed look ruggedly handsome.  


I'm not sure about the bandana.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment