Friday, January 31, 2014

Thunder's First Christmas


Things are really changing in the house.  Everyday there are new things going up on the windows and on the walls.  Furniture is being moved around and even a tree is in the house, many trees.  One is big just like outside, others are small, too high for me to reach but I can see them.  The trees are shiny and bright.  I am so glad I can reach the big one.  It has pretty things hanging from it and I can lay under it.  No one likes it if I touch the tree or anything on the tree.  I've been hearing a lot of No, No, No.  I can't help myself, they are so pretty.  I just want to touch them and carry them around and play with them.


Presents are wrapped in pretty paper.  It's another holiday called Christmas and they call the tree a Christmas tree.  We had a lot of family company.  
Monster was here, I was so excited.  
Everyone got presents and so did Monster and I.  


Everyone was dressed up and so was I.
It just fit.  I weigh 12.4 lbs now.





Woof, I'm exhausted.  I'm glad this is the last holiday this year but a new one is coming next week.  It's called New Years Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment