Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thunder and Monster



The last time Monster was here we played with Justice.  Justice is the standard poodle that lives next door.  He is almost one year old.  He is much bigger than Monster and me.  I should be big like him when I am one.  Monster was still limping from the last time we were playing with Justice.  It was scarey, Monster had to be carried home because his knee slips out of place when he turns too fast and I rolled down the hill.  We still went to play with Justice again.  We love to play outside, we love to run, jump, and bounce around.  We chase each other and chase leaves.  We chew on tree branches and drag them around.  I am now 7.4 lbs and I'm 10.25 inches tall.  I can bark now just like Monster and Justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment