Saturday, January 25, 2014

Thunder Comes Home For Thanksgiving



Today is a big, big day for me.  I am going to my forever home.  I went to the Vet, I went to the groomer.  I am all ready,  I can't wait until my new human family comes to pick me up.  My brothers and sisters are just as excited as I am, we are all starting a new adventure.  My new family arrived with gifts for me.  I said  goodbye to everyone, it was sad, and I will miss them but it's time to go.  I was alittle afraid but I just knew they loved me and I would be safe.  I had been so excited all day that I feel asleep in the car on the way to my new home.  When we got home,  I played outside for awhile, it was a beautiful day, I loved running in the grass and leaves.  I did run in mud but that didn't work out so well.  I didn't make the turn, slide sideways but recovered and took off again, right into the red twig bush.  I think I need to slow down until I learn my way around.
We went indoors, I wandered around, and took another nap.  When I woke up I had company Becky and Lyndsey came to meet me.  I love meeting new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment