I met my forever family! They didn't know it but I knew it. They seemed almost as excited as I was. It is a little hard to know with humans (no tail) but I could tell. Everyone knows about me and how I feel because my tail wagging is a sure give away. Sometimes I chase it, just trying to stop it for a second. It's hard to catch. I can do it but if I pull to hard, I fall down. That surprises me, then I let go and my tail starts wagging again. They left to go home and give out Halloween treats. I can't wait until next Halloween because I love treats. I weigh 2.4 lbs. at Halloween and Hunter weighs 5.2 lbs.. When my forever family came, I was not with my brothers and sisters, I was laying on the bed being kissed and hugged. I am spoiled because I am tiny and really cute. The kids love playing, cuddling, and carrying me around. Everyone started calling me "Thunder" a few days later. I knew they loved me and would be my forever family. I love my name! I have a white mark on my head that looks like a lightning bolt.


No comments:
Post a Comment