Today is Thsnksgiving. I am thankful for my new family and they are thankful for me. I am at Monster's house. He likes me. He doesn't play long because he gets tired. He has to rest on the couch but he lets me play with his toys. Michelle said he has a sore leg and he is sick. It makes her sad, I can tell she loves him alot. We went to the newlyweds house and I was so excited to meet cats, Kitty and Nugget. They were not good at sharing like Monster. They even stood guard of the stairs so I couldn't go up or down. I don't know why because I don't like stairs. It was a waste of their time and while they were guarding the stairs I was playing with their toys and more of my family. Sean really liked me. Everyone liked me with the exception of the cats. I'm not sure about them. Kitty even left her post on the stairs to stop me from playing with her toy. Oh well time to go home anyway, I'm very tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment