Friday, January 24, 2014

Thunder's Adventures

A lot has happened since Halloween.  I love playing outside.  I love chasing my brothers, sisters, Mom, Dad and leaves.  I run and jump and never stop moving and wagging  my tail.  I sleep a lot still but when I'm tired I can always get someone to carry me.  I'm a standard poodle so I need to be groomed.  I was excited to be held but being groomed with the clippers was even more exciting.  I couldn't hold still my tail kept wagging   I got my muzzle, tail, feet, and butt trimmed.  I look more like a poodle with my haircut.  I go out to potty even in the dark.  It is cold out now and it is snowing.  I love snow.  I've been to the Veterinarian and got my first shots, I was scared but it didn't hurt.  I have been dewormed (yuk).
I am going to my forever home soon




No comments:

Post a Comment