Monday, January 20, 2014

Thunder's First 8 Weeks

Many adventures have occurred.  They are always great fun and new to me.  I am so excited that my tail never stops wagging.   I can see now,  seeing is marvelous.  It makes everything so much easier.  I was only able to feel before but seeing makes the world even bigger.  My brothers and sisters are all different sizes and different colors,.  Don't tell them I said this but I think they are all beautiful.  Well, you can tell them if you want to  because our human family and friends tell us that all the time.  They are smart so I'm sure they already know and I was so excited when I saw them all.  They know exactly exactly how I feel.  You know with all my cuddling and tail wagging..  I do have a favorite brother but I try not to advertise it but I know and he knows.  He is the biggest and I am the smallest so it's surely what humans say " Opposites Attract".  He is the biggest, his birth weigh was 15.6 ozs and I  am the smallest, my birthweight was 8.6 ozs.  He was more than twice my weight at birth.  At one month old, his weight is 15.6 pounds and mine is 5.2 pounds.  He is now three times my size.
I forgot to tell you his name is Hunter and you already know my name is Thunder.  Isn't that great!  Our names are very similar even though our weights and coloring are very different.  Hunter is the color of wheat, all over one color.  I am a Tuxedo marked, parti poodle.  I am dark brown and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment